Traditional specialties made of refined ingredients.
Let us spoil you!
Enjoy culinary delights in our comfortable and bright dining room with spectacular view over the Dolomites. We offer traditional South Tyrolean cuisine as well as Italian specialties.
The Kirchenwirt in Santa Maria is the ideal place for family celebrations (first communion, Confirmation, baptism, wedding,...) and for group celebrations (birthdays, company celebrations, ...).
Table booking: Tel. +39 0474 972 195 »
For our head chef Lukas it is very important to use fresh products arriving mostly from the neighbourhood and the region:
- We receive our dairy products from Sennerei Drei Zinnen Toblach (external link).
- The chicken farm „Santerhof“ in Niederdorf supplies us with eggs.
- From the surrounding farms (Waldmeisterhof - external link, Hansler, Thalmannhof - external link, „Plotza“ (Menghin) - sheep).we receive the meat. Cattle are brought on short ways from the local farmers to the butchery (butcher is Bernhard Lanz) Schlachthof in Toblach (external link).
- We receive the potatoes from the local farmer „Huita – Gott zum Gruss“ .
- Most of our jams are homemade,
- and the Kirchenwirt Panzenberger Ferdinand honey has been awarded with gold.
- The venison for our game dishes comes from the surroundings woods;
- all our pasta is homemade.
- We use herbs from our own herb garden to refine the meals.